Business Development Manager – Monash College
Job No.: 627134
Location: 750 Collins Street, Melbourne
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will apply
Join our exciting new team and deliver on our new strategy for growth!
- Great opportunity for a commercially minded & results driven professional
- Ongoing opportunity + excellent staff benefits and competitive salary on offer
- Proactively source, qualify and convert sales opportunities
- Results driven team environment with a passion to succeed and truly make a difference
About the team
Monash Professional Pathways (MPP), part of Monash College, specialises in working with business and government to place student interns matched with industry needs and assists companies to recruit and develop a pipeline of talent through facilitating access to job ready graduates from Monash University, one of the world’s leading educational institutions.
MPP also works with industry to reskill and upskill employees through a range of best practice training programs, workplace learning and vocational placement experiences.
As part of our newly created Industry Business Unit, we are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Business Development Manager who will report to the Associate Director, Business Development, responsible for new business revenue growth.
We are looking for a strong and ambitious sales professional with expertise and experience in business development. You will be a self-motivated, results driven executive with the ability to proactively source, qualify and convert sales opportunities.
In addition, you will also have:
- Demonstrated success in sales and business development with ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities and lead client engagement.
- A passion and drive to succeed to achieve results and competitive sales targets.
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills with hands on experience in relationship management and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a proactive and strategic work approach.
- Proven experience and compliance of CRM systems and processes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with post graduate qualifications in business or within a relevant discipline area would be well regarded.
- Ability to establish and build long-term strategic client relationships.
Click here to view the full position responsibilities.
If you are an experienced BDM looking for an opportunity to really make a difference and to join a leader in the market and have fun along the way, then this could be for you!
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join an exciting journey with the College and engage with industry to really make a difference. Based at our brand new Docklands campus, with fantastic new facilities and workspaces, this position will be offered on an ongoing contract offering a competitive salary package based on skills and experience and great staff benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then do not delay, and submit your application with your CV and 1 page covering letter addressing the above requirements. We will be reviewing and shortlisting applications as they are submitted, hence it is encouraged to not delay and submit your application as soon as possible.
Click here to apply.
For a confidential discussion or for further information, you may contact Bella Kaur, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Bella.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting a diverse workforce