Sales and Marketing Manager – Monash College
Job No.: 627139
Location: 750 Collins Street, Melbourne
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will apply
Join our exciting new team and deliver on our new strategy for growth!
- Execute our marcoms strategy for our new business unit, support new lead generation & business development
- Ongoing position, great staff benefits & competitive salary with 17% super
- Be part of a leader in the market and join the Monash brand
About the team
Monash Professional Pathways (MPP), part of Monash College, specialises in working with business and government to place student interns matched with industry needs and assists companies to recruit and develop a pipeline of talent through facilitating access to job ready graduates from Monash University, one of the world’s leading educational institutions.
MPP also works with industry to reskill and upskill employees through a range of best practice training programs, workplace learning and vocational placement experiences.
As part of our newly created Industry Business Unit, we are currently seeking a creative Marketing and Sales Manager to drive the marketing function of the business development team, and support our brand awareness and engagement with industry. Reporting to the Associate Director, Business Development, this role will be key in executing our marcoms strategy and supporting lead generation.
You will be an innovative and results driven professional with the ability to engage your audience and take them on the journey.
In addition, you will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Communications would be ideal with significant experience in a similar role. Experience within the education sector would be desirable.
- Demonstrated success in delivering a marketing communication strategy with ability to increase brand awareness and engagement through branding, design, digital and print media, and promotional activities
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and managing social media platforms
- Event planning and management
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Click here to view the full position responsibilities.
If you are an experienced marketing and sales professional, looking for an opportunity to really make a difference and to join a leader in the market, then this could be for you!
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join an exciting journey with the College and engage with industry to really make a difference. Based at our brand new Docklands campus, with fantastic new facilities and workspaces, this position will be offered on an ongoing contract offering a competitive salary package based on skills and experience and great staff benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then do not delay, and submit your application with your CV and 1 page covering letter addressing the above requirements. We will be reviewing and shortlisting applications as they are submitted, hence it is encouraged to not delay and submit your application as soon as possible.
Click here to apply.
For a confidential discussion or for further information, you may contact Bella Kaur, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Bella.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting a diverse workforce